Friday, April 29, 2011

My Progress on Poster & DVD Design


Pictures I have taken and manipulated through the processes of making my poster and DvD design. It is great to experiment because you never know what you come up with.


A woman and a man's back are different. A mans back is wide and has a different feel than a woman's back. I took a couple of photographs of peoples backs around my campus and these two came to be the best for my brochure. Playing around with photoshop trying to create a scared look I came across using the idea of using a tree to create the feeling of pain for my suicide prevention products.


This is the picture I took of a tree near my dorm. It gave me a rough human like feel giving me the idea to combine the photos of the human backs and the tree to give the seriousness of suicidal feel.


It is amazing what ideas you can create in photoshop!


After messing in photoshop I ended up bringing the images to illustrator.


Taking each image into illustrator I started playing around with placement and text. It is going to be type heavy so I still have a long way to go.


This was just an Idea...The finished is yet to be coming soon when I finish it. I hope you enjoyed the sneak of the idea so far.


I finally finished the poster and DVD cover.


I enjoyed working on this project. I hope you all enjoy looking at the progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment