Thursday, January 27, 2011

Top three graphic inspirations of the day


This is inspirational to me because I like how this image uses imagery with the message that the designer is trying to get across.


This design inspires me because of how an object that wouldn't be thought of is being used to represent a tree. The concept is clear as well as the colors. The colors red and green are common to be associated as christmas colors. I like the simplicity of the overall design.


This design is pretty awesome because of the complexity of it. I can tell a lot of time of layering, positioning, and figuring out what colors go where was nicely put in this piece. It has a organic origami feel to it. It gives a sort of 3-dementiality to it with the layering without the actual piece being 3-dementional. There are a lot of nice qualities about this piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment